The Executive Leadership Conference (ELC) is a 3-day conference that will redefine how you approach leadership at your organization. Our unique blend of sessions challenges you to refine your healthcare leadership competencies, improve revenue generation from your workforce, prevent leader burnout, and develop essential soft skills like negotiation.
Meet face-to-face with leaders in all disciplines – clinical, administrative, education, and research – for interactive learning and ideation led by dynamic speakers and facilitators. You’ll return to your daily role with a renewed sense of purpose and brand-new ideas that just might transform healthcare.
*New this Year* We encourage teams of PAs and NPs to jointly attend the first two days of the conference. Day three will be for PAs only.
During the course, you will:
- Explore relevant content, regardless of your healthcare setting
- Experience content across various disciplines – we will have breakout sessions based on your practice area
- Develop your management skills in areas of leadership, finance, recruitment and retention, performance management, and productivity
- Network with a broad group of PA and NP administrators, from early on in leadership to seasoned
- Use real-life case studies and problem-solving activities to cement your learning
- Jennifer Broderick, CHLM Managing Director
- Andrea Lowe, PA-C, MHA, CHLM Director
- Krisi Gindlesperger, PA-C, MPAS, CHLM Advisor
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 19.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits for the three-day course and 13.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits for the two-day course from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits is yet to be determined.