Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants uses My PA Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants.
Benefits of Membership
APSPA Membership Benefits Include:
- Opportunities to network with peer Physician Assistants specializing in Plastic Surgery.
- Access to members-only dinner meetings and networking events.
- Conference and CE discounts.
- Access to members-only sections of our website.
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives us a powerful collective voice!
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates – we’ll keep you current on issues that may affect your practice.
As an APSPA Member, you can become an ASPS Affiliate Member and receive the following additional benefits:
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News
- Reduced fees (50%) to attend ASPS annual Meetings
- Access to ASPS-member web-based resources…including CME credits for affiliate-designated PAs!