This event offers 28.0 contact hours to attendees.
Dear Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants,
SAVE THE DATE: 14th Annual Advanced Practice Provider (APRN & PA) Leadership Summit
September 15-18, 2021
Tickets and more information to be found:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We invite you to share your expertise and work with colleagues and peers. Please submit an abstract to participate as a speaker (podium presentation or a panelist), or, as a poster presenter to be considered for this unique and important conference. Due date for submission: March 20, 2021 [Sat @ 11:59PM PST]. Please find more information:
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
The largest and longest-running national conference for healthcare leaders and clinicians to share information, develop a consistent platform and map out solutions for universal and recurring struggles involving the administrative, managerial, policy, and practice aspects of advanced practice (advanced practice nursing roles and physician assistants).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Advanced practice administrators, managers, leads/chiefs, chairs of shared governance/nursing/medical councils & committees
- Hospital and healthcare administrators and executives, physician leaders, and nursing leaders involved directly or indirectly with advanced practice
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs), Chief Medical Officers (CMOs), Directors of Nursing (DONs), Chiefs/Chairs of Departments, Patient Care Directors, Nurse Managers, and Clinical Nurse Leaders (CNLs)
- Advanced Practice Providers (APPs): PAs, NPs, CNMs, CRNAs, and CNSs other healthcare roles involved with APRNs & PAs: medical staff services, compliance, risk management, finance/revenue, billing & coding; physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATION
- Engage with other advanced practice administrators and healthcare leaders
- Learn best practices, novel strategies, and evidence-based approaches to a variety of advanced practice topics
- Participate in sharing ideas, resources, and support within the national advanced practice leadership community
- Support your organization, staff, and colleagues by integrating new knowledge and insights to improve the advanced practice infrastructure at your organization
- Discuss new and upcoming changes, challenges, and successes at the national, state, and regional/local levels
- Advanced Practice Leadership Training Seminar I or II [Wed, September 15th, 2021]
- Pre-Conference Workshop [Thu, September 16th, 2021]
$195*/$295 (breakfast and lunch provided)
- Conference (2-Day Summit) [Fri and Sat, September 17th and 18th, 2021]
$495 (breakfast and lunch provided)
- *workshop discount when you are also registered for Conference; $295 for workshop day only + $50 late fee applies to each beginning September 1, 2021
- 5% discount for individual APPex members; 10% discount for corporate APPex members.
- Group discounts are available. Please find more information in the FAQ section about group discounts: www.appexecutives.org/conferences/advanced-practice-leadership-summit/summit-faqs/